| Albuquerque|| |
Rock Climbing / Bouldering
In his 30 years of climbing, Timy Fairfield evolved from a competitor to a professional routesetter, and his exciting style of setting inevitably sent participants spinning to the floor. After years of witnessing climbing fall injuries, conscious of a lack in research on gym flooring, Timy and Brandi brought safer gym padding to the market and now teach falling technique classes. Today, Timy is now the Co-Founder & President of Futurist Climbing Consultants in Albuquerque, NM.
- First US American to Flash V10 (Martiny Right, Hueco Tanks)
- First One In The World to Flash V11 (Fred Nicole's Future Eater's V11 in Switzerland)
- Hardest Send: Saadhu V14, The Temple, Placitas, NM
- Ranked Top 10 in the World Cup Bouldering Ranking for 5 consecutive seasons
- Only North American to win international climbing competitions in all 3 disciplines of the sport of climbing: bouldering, difficulty & speed climbing.
Winner of French National Bouldering Championships
- Place 3rd in bouldering at Arco Rockmaster & Top 10 for 3 consecutive years in Professional Climbers Association Series
- Route set 5 ESPN Asian X-Games bouldering competitions
- Featured in "Do What You Like" a short film that won the ’09 Reel Rock Film Tour inspirational short film category.
- Favorite Climbing Areas: The Temple (NM), Priest Draw (AZ), Black Mountain (CA), Castle Hill (NZ) Verdon Gorge (FRA), Mallorca (SPA)
- Travelled to over 40 countries.