Rock Climbing /
After many years of bouldering and competing in the wildly popular PCA series, and several successful years of coaching, Obe Carrion's higher calling is technical design. Obe's intuitive understanding of the progression of movement in hard bouldering has brought him to Mad Rock's design lab in California, where he's recently designed the RedLine series, launched in 2014. Obe is an incredible addition to the Mad Rock family, and as always, his passion for climbing comes from the heart.
Rock Climbing / Sport, Bouldering
Team Manager Tiffany Hensley travels and works in the professional climber network. An ex-IFSC World Cup competitor, she was also a World Games participant and North American Continental Championship winner. Grateful for the community that raised her, Tiffany is engaged to her Team, coaches locally, and works to promote philanthropic organizations in the strain of ClimbersAgainstCancer, HERA, the AccessFund, and WorldMinded.
Rock Climbing / Bouldering
In his 30 years of climbing, Timy Fairfield evolved from a competitor to a professional routesetter, and his exciting style of setting inevitably sent participants spinning to the floor. After years of witnessing climbing fall injuries, conscious of a lack in research on gym flooring, Timy and Brandi brought safer gym padding to the market and now teach falling technique classes. Today, Timy is now the Co-Founder & President of Futurist Climbing Consultants in Albuquerque, NM.
- First US American to Flash V10 (Martiny Right, Hueco Tanks)
- First One In The World to Flash V11 (Fred Nicole's Future Eater's V11 in Switzerland)
- Hardest Send: Saadhu V14, The Temple, Placitas, NM
- Ranked Top 10 in the World Cup Bouldering Ranking for 5 consecutive seasons
- Only North American to win international climbing competitions in all 3 disciplines of the sport of climbing: bouldering, difficulty & speed climbing.
Winner of French National Bouldering Championships
- Place 3rd in bouldering at Arco Rockmaster & Top 10 for 3 consecutive years in Professional Climbers Association Series
- Route set 5 ESPN Asian X-Games bouldering competitions
- Featured in "Do What You Like" a short film that won the ’09 Reel Rock Film Tour inspirational short film category.
- Favorite Climbing Areas: The Temple (NM), Priest Draw (AZ), Black Mountain (CA), Castle Hill (NZ) Verdon Gorge (FRA), Mallorca (SPA)
- Travelled to over 40 countries.
Rock Climbing / Bouldering
Master Shaper Tony Reynaldo has shaped thousands of holds remarkable enough to be distributed internationally through more than a dozen hold companies.When he's not wearing a mask and holding sharp tools, Tony is multi-faceted: he is also a dad, a gym owner, and has taught the class “Creativity: McGyver Style!” Tony's design-driven passion and international influence, surmounted by a loud Italian-like personality, bring to Mad Rock a curious creature full of aesthetic, and wildly functional ideas.